We provide the day-to-day promotional and tactical activities that are essential to drive your business
We leverage our strategic knowledge for the wider marketing environments and our best practice experience, to deliver effective online and offline marketing campaigns.
We refer to the following as the “Promotional Mix”. All of theses creative services are available in-house.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Contact Strategies
It’s no longer enough for a business to have great products – lots of businesses have great products
What matters is that customers know about you and your products at the opportune moment – when they’re ready to buy. Being front of mind is just as important as the product itself. That’s the role of promotion!
It is important to understand that a business needs to use more than one method of promotion. The variety of promotional methods used is referred to as the promotional mix. It is our role to help businesses choose the most effective method available in order to maximise sales.
We can work with you to build a successful promotional mix. We do this effectively by reaching into our creative toolbox of services and matching the correct one to your circumstances.
All promotions, whether personal selling, direct mail, social media or advertising must be integrated and consistent – whichever channels work for you – the goal of a successful promotional mix is to ensure all communications support each other.
There are three core principles which we focus on with our clients to help build a strong brand image through day-to-day marketing
- 1. Your brand must be credible: – this means whatever your products or services promise to offer, it must come from a place of authenticity – we believe focusing in on the WHY businesses do what they do. This help us to understand and promote our clients values in the strongest way possible.
- 2. The brand promise must have a real value or real benefits to your customers.
- 3. Most importantly, all of the above promises are only good if they’re kept.
We know a brand image can be controlled through specific marketing activities – we do this day-in, day-out for our client’s – however to successfully develop a brand we need to select the correct marketing channels based on a number of factors. There is a lot more to brand development than just updating a logo!