We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use environmental best practices in all we do. Our Policy, therefore, is to:
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within our building in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it where required.