Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘STUDIOWIDE Ltd’ or ‘STUDIOWIDE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose main office is :
66 Rodney Street, Liverpool, L1 9AF.
Our company registration number is 06832340, registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, designs, layouts, look and feel, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless by prior agreement.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
3rd Party Trade marks & Logos
From time to time STUDIOWIDE may use client logos within this website to illustrate working relationship with clients. STUDIOWIDE acknowledges all legal trade marks are the property of their respective owners. Any third party logos or trade marks are used with the implied consent of the trade mark owner.
Any trade mark owners who do not consent to the use of such logo can request an immediate removal from our website. We will acknowledge and remove any 3rd party logos immediately. Please contact: email@example.com for immediate removal.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.