Studiowide offer a complete range of in-house videography, motion graphics and animated video all from our in-house studios
Our commercial videography can help drive your online promotions. We can combine this with other Studiowide services to provide highly effective integrated digital communications, delivering focused messages that educate your target market and inspire your customers.
Video is one of the most effective ways to communicate your message. People are 75% more likely to watch a video than read print. Buyers are 98% more likely to give their time to a corporate video production or promotional DVD, than to a sales representative.
Our services include:
- Video Production
- Promotional & Explainer Videos
- Virtual Reality 360 Videos
- Training Videos
- Interviews / Documentaries
- Motion Graphics & Animation
- Best Practice Videos
- Adverts & Trailers
Equipment list: we use the following equipment in order to capture the best possible footage for your video:
- HD broadcast cameras: Sony HVR z5′s and Canon HD DSLR rigs with a range of configurations. This provides us with a variety of options to support the Canon DSLR cameras, when shooting without a tripod for a long period of time.
- 7 x 4K GoPro cameras + 360 virtual reality rig: Provides seamless high quality footage for virtual reality devices.
- Glidetracks: A dolly system is used to allow the camera to move horizontally or vertically – often used to reveal key parts of the shot. It does this smoothly and fluidly – automatically giving the video a higher ‘production value’.
- Motion camera stabilisers: This is a mechanical stabilising system which the camera attaches to and allows for fluid shots. Mainly used when the camera is required to follow a subject or quickly move around an object. The footage which is recorded stays still and fluid despite the movement of the cameraman.
- Autocue system: This is particularly useful for presentation style videos where the speaker has a lot of information to get across to the viewer. This is the set up which is almost always used by broadcast presenters. (Sadly, your favourite TV presenter doesn’t have the memory of an elephant, he/she is able to read off an autocue, very naturally.)
- Camera crane / Jib: Our portable camera Jib allows for smooth moving images that travel above, around and below objects. The length and height of the Jib (nearly 5 Metres!) allows the camera to reach areas that would be impossible to get to by any other means, resulting in unusual angles and unique perspectives.