Job Title: WordPress Developer
We are seeking a WordPress Developer to join our busy team. You must be highly proficient in WordPress development and enthusiastic about web development and online disciplines in general.
Your role will be to work with our design team to develop compelling, attractive websites to enhance our clients’ online presence. You will also be required to assist with SEO and other digital marketing coding requirements.
The WordPress Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Working with our web designer to code web sites and web related media from wireframe to production – including landing pages and microsites
- Creating bespoke websites using the WordPress content management system
- Auditing existing websites to discover ways of improving or extending functionality
- Translating client website requirements into detailed specifications
- Managing the on-going maintenance of all client websites
- Advanced programming knowledge of WordPress CMS
- HTML5+ CSS3
- Preferable degree education but not essential if you can demonstrate experience and skill
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform design issues, including web standards
- High attention to quality and detail
- Ability to deliver projects within timescales
- Good client communication skills
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our next Web Developer then we would love to hear from you.