Job Title: Senior Marketer
We are seeking a Senior Marketer to join our busy team. The Senior Marketer will oversee our creative team whilst helping to design, implement and monitor our clients’ campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to coach and lead the creative team to deliver high-quality multichannel creative campaigns, whilst meeting agreed objectives with our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of a wide range of digital and traditional marketing workflows, including; content management, social media management, lead generation, video marketing, website programmes, email marketing and advertising.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to advance their career in marketing within a business-to-business marketing agency. You must have experience of working in a creative agency on a range of b2b marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing integrated marketing programmes for our clients
- Coaching and leading the production team to manage their own marketing projects to completion
- Evaluating our clients marketing objectives and strategic direction
- Using generalist marketing skills, having the ability to roll sleeves up and get stuck in when required
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following qualifications/skills/attributes:
- Formal marketing degree
- CIM qualification, preferred
- Proven marketing campaign management experience
- Effective project and time management skills, and the ability to multitask
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong generalist marketing skills
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our new Senior Marketer then we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.